Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Dylan at word play_ Animals and birds


The language creator
Have you seen Dylan at word play?


Animals and birds 
bought 
or sold 
on commission.


we will collect,
 clip, bath 
and return 
my dog. 
Kn1 7727, 
cigarettes 
and 
tobacco. 





  •  "I'm looking for a place that will collect, clip, bath and return my dog. Kn1 7727, cigarettes and tobacco. Animals and birds bought or sold on commission.
  •  I want a dog that's gonna collect and clean my bath, return my cigarette, and, and give tobacco to my animals, and then give my birds a commission. I want. 
  • I'm looking for somebody to sell my dog, collect my clip, buy my animal and straighten out my bird. 
  • I'm looking for a place to bathe my bird, buy my dog, collect my clip, sell me cigarettes and commission my bath. 
  • I'm looking for a place that's gonna collect my commission, sell my dog, burn my bird, and sell me to the cigarette. Gonna bird my buy, collect my will, and bathe my commission. 
  • I'm looking for a place that's going to animal my soul, knit my return, bathe my foot and collect my dog. Commission me to sell my animals to the bird to clip and buy my bath and return me back to the cigarettes."  

Source: Who Is That Man?: In Search of the Real Bob Dylan - by D Dalton




No comments: