Russell Brand BBC documentary:
'I took drugs every day'
jointa cigarette that contains cannabis
shooting gallerya place where people use illegal drugs by injecting them
a cigarette made with cannabis (=an illegal drug)
an act of breathing in smoke from a cigarette or pipe containing cannabis
GROUP DISCUSSION: DRUGS
1. Do you think there are any legal drugs that should be illegal? What about illegal ones that should be legal?
2. Do you consider alcohol a drug?
3. Should doctors be allowed to prescribe marijuana (grass/pot)? If so, to whom and for what reasons?
4. Do you think men are more likely to use illegal drugs than women? Why or why not? What about legal ones?
5. What should happen to a person who is caught using illegal drugs? What about selling them?
6. Why do you think so many famous people take drugs?
7. Can a person become addicted to prescription drugs? Which ones? Are there any illegal drugs that a person can't become addicted to?