Have you ever browsed randomise on the wikipedia?
We did. We reached a nice entry by serendipity:
"I know that I know nothing" or "I know one thing: that I know nothing", sometimes called the Socratic paradox,
- “As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.”
- “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.”
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
- “I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.”
- “To know, is to know that you know nothing.”
- “I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.”
- “One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing.”
- “True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.”
The more quotes we read, the greatest the wonder and his influence in Beauty, philosophy and virtue:Socrates KANT be as WILDE as LAO-TSE! Judge by yourself.... with JOBS:
[Then I have seemed at least than this [person] at any rate with this little something itself to be wiser: because that which I may not have known-through-seeing in no way I imagine myself to have known-through-seeing.]
[So now I do not know what virtue is; perhaps you knew before you contacted me, but now you are certainly like one who does not know.] (trans. G.M.A. Grube)
PS: In other words....
To know more about the text, see link below: