Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

bits for pronunciation: BLACKBERRY is not working

Selected bits for pronunciation: 
BLACKBERRY  is not working
   See the sketch and full transcript here


PRON TASK2. ADAPT these 17 bits in the script and repeat them WITH the sound ADDING new complements.
A1– I bought something from you last week, and I'm very disappointed.
B3– Oh, yeah, I can see that. I tell you what: let's try it on orange.
A5 Well, is there anything I can do to get my blackberry working?
B6– Well, you could try using a mouse to drag the blackberry to the trash.  Then after you've done that, you might wanna launch the blackberry from the desktop.
A7– Well, I've already tried that a few times. I mean, all it did was mess up windows.
B9– Anything else I can help you with?
A10– Yes, yes. I've also got a problem, to be honest, with my apple.
B12– Last week? They've brought out two new apples since then!
A14 – Well, I don't know much about these things, but my wife's seen a few dongles in her time... and she says a little bit on the small side.
B14– Well, I'm afraid there's not a lot I can do
Anything else I can help you with?
A16– Now, he's already got an apple and a blackberry. I mean, have you got anything else that he might just like?
B16– Well, we're doing a special offer on these. I mean, I can't make head or tail of them, but the kids seem to like them.

A1– I bought something from you last week, and I'm very disappointed.B3– Oh, yeah, I can see that. I tell you what: let's try it     (on/with) ……………… .
A5 Well, is there anything I can do to get my ……………… working?B6– Well, you could try using a ……………… to (DO sth.)  Then after you've done that, you might want to ………………
A7– Well, I've already tried that a few times. I mean, all it did was ………………………. (sth problematic)

B9– Anything else I can help you with?A10– Yes, yes. I've also got a problem, to be honest, with my ……………….B12– Last week? They've brought out two new ………………  since then!
A14 – Well, I don't know much about these things, but my wife's seen a few ………………... and she says a little bit on the small side.B14– Well, I'm afraid there's not a lot I can do.

        Anything else I can help you with?A16– Now, he's already got ……………… and ………………. I mean, have you got anything else that he might just like?B16– Well, we're doing a special offer on these. I mean, I can't make head or tail of them, but the kids seem to like them.

No comments: