Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hum along a song and 41 singers from CDs

Everybody may agree that music let us connect. There is music in every corner nowadays. It’s a part of anybody’s daily life.  
What does it mean to me?  Music is a cure for when I’m down, and a joy for my happiest days. It’s part of my inner life and can express my feelings when my own words are not enough. As there’s a song to every feeling I ‘ve yet to find them all.

I listen to all sorts of music but sometimes, I have seasons when I listen to just one particular group. I love Rhythm and Blues, Rap and Pop. My all time favorite is Dylan, because I love his voice and his beat cheers me up. When it comes to lyrics, I think of, for example, Serrat, as he has some touching, warming and down-to-earth songs.
One important thing about music is that I have found awesome friends thanks to music. Two of my friends placed in a garage band and through them I found many great friends.
Music helps me to relax. Certain songs bring memories which either make me cry or happy. Music inspires me and it can sometimes describe my feelings better than I could ever do with words. 
I DO love music. This last part was written while I was listening to ‘Lo Schampoo’ by G. Gaber.

Now your text using these ten prompts:

  1. Everybody accepts  that music let’s connect. In my life nowadays there is music......
  2. What does it mean to me?  Music is ....
  3. It’s part of life in my group of friends where we all ....
  4. there’s a song to every feeling, so when I feel ..... and when I feel .....                      
  5. Sometimes, I have had periods when I was listening to .....
  6. My all time favorite is, no doubt about it, ...
  7. When it comes to lyrics, the best one is ....
  8. One confession: I have found great friends thanks to music. So I met ....
  9. Certain songs bring strong memories back,
  10. I really love music. The last one I sang was .....
SPEAKING. SET 1 
1) a CD you lost:
 2) a singer you would like to read about: 
3) a song that reminds you of your infancy: 
 4) a CD that summarizes your teens: 
5) a CD you gave as a present to your "first-friend": 6) a song that you would use to wake-up:
 7) a song that you would play for a sunset: 
 8) a song to play with friends on the beach: 
 9) a CD to dance: 
 10) a CD that you would never hear:

SPEAKING. SET 2 
11) a song that you would play in your wedding party:  
12) a song suitable for a funeral :  
13) a song that perfectly describes a moment of your life:  
14) a CD that you like in the albums collection of your parents: 
15) a CD that your parents like in your own collection: 
16) a song that you know from a friend: 
17) a song that reminds you of your first love: 
18) a song that reminds you of the adventurous moments:  
19) a singer for angry moments: 
SPEAKING. SET 3 
20) a song that make you think of l-one-liness: 
21) a song with the best end:
 
22) a song with the best beginning:
 
23) a song to become estranged from reality:
 
24) the saddest song:
 
25) the worst singer that have you ever heard:
 


26) a singer that makes you happy:
27) a local singer you bought!:
28) the best song to listen in a journey: 
29) a singer to throw a party:
 
30) a song to listen while you're floating in space:
 


SPEAKING. SET 4. The song (or CD) 

31) the best one from a movie:
32) to bring the fear of the dark: 
33) to sing in the shower: 
34) the best cover:   
35) with the best duet:  
36) with the strangest lyric: 
37) with the most beautiful lyric: 
38) for your father/mother: 
39) for your brother/sister: 
40) that reminds you of your best friend:

CODA: To end, a song that looks like you:

No comments: