Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Couples and Romance -- partners and software


PART ONE_

   On the art of couples and Cupid
I am now reading 2008 Suze Rotolo’s
“A Freewheelin’ Time: a memoir of Greenwich Village in the Sixties”, 
which is absolutely first-rate.



They (20 and 17) shared life 
and apartment....

CONTEXT:   here


  • "Right from the start I couldn't take my eyes off her,"
  • "She was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. She was fair skinned and golden haired, full-blooded Italian. The air was suddenly filled with banana leaves.  
  • We started talking and my head started to spin. Cupid's arrow had whistled past my ears before, but this time it hit me in the heart and the weight of it dragged me overboard.






PART TWO_  HUMOUR


Jokes on partners and husbands


  • # The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a woman want?' 

Sigmund Freud


  • # There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. 

                       Friedrich Nietzsche



# I had some words with my wife, .....
and she had some paragraphs with me.  
Anonymous

# By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. 
If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.       
                           Socrates


CODA:  family and marriage human rights (video)



No comments: