Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

MAGIC -Arthur Benjamin does "Mathemagic" & Tamariz

Arthur Benjamin does "Mathemagic" | Video on TED.com






vThe Best Of Magic: Juan Tamariz -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBNOsZM4ngE?



3
0:10? THE BETTING TIME I start for giving you some …………. (gives some to her) this is for you, and this is for me, because this is a betting thing, a betting ………….
Then I ………… some cards: a 3 (card) a K (king card) and another thing, ok? Only 3 cards, ………… are not …………………. What’s ………… ..…..? LADY: Gail.
Then remember, nothing in my …………, It’s very important (x2) I take one card here, the other ………… and …… ….…… I put the Queen. The ………….…… card is the Queen of diamonds, the red one. And I’m going to bet some money ………… ………… . Don’t worry if you lose it because it’s ………… money
In which card you bet? Remember it’s here. The Queen, what is the red …………. Here, here on top? Are you ………… you’re betting? Of course, it’s very …………. Not on this (left), not on this (middle) but on top. ……… …… ……… …..… indeed. Because it’s true. And I’m ………… …………...

1:19? SLOW MOTION, WITH THE 2 PEOPLE
I’m going to bet ………… you. ………………………………..y. Now, very slowly. Slow motion. I-aaam- goooing-tooo-dooo…. not …… …..…….
Look …… ……. I ……… …. It’s in the middle. ………… ………………? in the middle. (tells her) You …… ……… … if you like. You can … eerrrh! (he shouts at her). It’s in the middle. Not on …………, not on top, ………….……………. And …………………………… slowly. I push it like this… very slowly.
Chas” x3. It means –in Spanish- ‘just’, also.
……………………, lady? LADY: in the middle Not on top? LADY: No. Is this one (centre) or this one (in his hand). Not on this? MAN: No.
You ……………..…… man, … but not so …………, …………..… you ….
2:30>4:18? BIT 3.
4:19 > 5:19? BIT 4. LAST TRICK

No comments: