Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Complaint letter - stepper/Climber



Complaint letter - NON edited version


Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to the incorrect contents I have found in HealthMax Stepper/Climber HP, the product I bought in your store three weeks ago and about which I would like to comment on.
First of all, I must say I bought your product because it was often suggested by the mass media, specially by the TV, as the best exercising house equipment in the market with a consistently high standard of packing. Due to this reasonable statement, which I took it for granted, I frankly believed that buying the HealthMax could be a wise healthy investment although I had to get out quite a big amount of money from my current account for the first payment as I was told.
Unfortunatelly, neither the media saying nor the product standard were totally true so no sooner had I installed the fitness machine than I realised some of its pressed body-building functions didn't work. Furthermore, after 20-day trial more inconveniences appeared such as the electronic workout monitor had suddenly no signal.
Having said that and as you can imagine, I am a complete desillusioned and bitterly disappointed customer. However, I would apreciate if you would settle me back the whole money as soon as possible or send me and deliver at home a new HealthMax completely free of charge. I would also strongly recomend doing one of these two actions otherwise I will have to make an appointment to the Complain Customer Agent (CCA) as you can perfectly understand. In a word, we should try to avoid taking unnecessary risks.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,


NN

No comments: